Translate

About Me

My photo
Faith, Belief, Serenity..these are the things that keep me going..Hello there, my name is Tiffany..or aka as Fluffy..I am 49 and counting, child of our amazing God, Mimi, wife, mom, daughter, nurse, and am on a not so straight path to make this life the best it can possibly be. Not only for myself, but I hope by sharing my personal journey to inspire other women with a daily infusion of God's Word, positivity, and a few health and wellness tips along the way!! Be Blessed and make the day as amazing as you are!!!

Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Good Morning....

Good morning to all! One walk down so far this morning and it is only 0715, my goal was to take lots of pics of small town USA this morning and post them for your enjoyment but after 2 pics my battery ran out of juice..so camera is now charging. I will head out for my run and push up routiene and then try the photo situation again later today..have spent the last 2 days with family staying super busy. Going today with my oldest son for him to enroll in college..super proud!! okay..2997 steps so far..goal for today is going to be 16,000..ya'll hold me to it.;D

No comments:

Post a Comment