Translate

About Me

My photo
Faith, Belief, Serenity..these are the things that keep me going..Hello there, my name is Tiffany..or aka as Fluffy..I am 49 and counting, child of our amazing God, Mimi, wife, mom, daughter, nurse, and am on a not so straight path to make this life the best it can possibly be. Not only for myself, but I hope by sharing my personal journey to inspire other women with a daily infusion of God's Word, positivity, and a few health and wellness tips along the way!! Be Blessed and make the day as amazing as you are!!!

Thursday, August 22, 2013

One new apt..almost furnished...

Good evening. Trev's apt is almost done..need a couple more small things and some pictures and stuff to make it look like home..stay tuned for pics tomorrow. I plan on hitting some garage sales in the morning and am hoping to find some good buys and cute stuff..won the battle today of bedskirt or no bedskirt..I won since I played the "I'm paying the rent card"..yes, gentlemen out there..I totally went there,( ladies, esp moms..you already understand and are nodding your heads) and his bedroom looks sharp!! Steps for today were 8,667. I am tired and feel like being lazy the rest of the evening..actually, I am washing clothes, so not completely vegging out..pretty darn close though. Okay, so until tomorrow. Have a great rest of your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment