Translate

About Me

My photo
Faith, Belief, Serenity..these are the things that keep me going..Hello there, my name is Tiffany..or aka as Fluffy..I am 49 and counting, child of our amazing God, Mimi, wife, mom, daughter, nurse, and am on a not so straight path to make this life the best it can possibly be. Not only for myself, but I hope by sharing my personal journey to inspire other women with a daily infusion of God's Word, positivity, and a few health and wellness tips along the way!! Be Blessed and make the day as amazing as you are!!!

Friday, August 23, 2013

Breakfast and dinner..and a little bit of blood in between!


 Good evening to all. Had a great day..started with a skype session with my fabulous husband..although I cannot figure out why people in the Starbucks in Sherman, Texas look at you so funny when you are speaking Deutsch..huh, keine Ahnung..;D Of course if I was going to be in Starbucks I had to have a Skinny Vanilla Latte..only 160 calories in the Venti size! Then proceeded to continue the home decor items for T#s apt..found some good prints that will brighten the walls up. Went to visit my all time favorite Cardiologist today, he was one of the first that I worked with as a relatively new nurse and now is my mom's doctor. We keep up with each other 
through her but it is always good to be able to have a face to face. Found out today he drives a Passat also! My day proceeded to include donating blood..see sideways pic of shirt below..always cool to get a new tshirt for doing something good for others, not to mention just the feeling of helping others in times of need..Rounded out the day with a nap, a long walk, some push ups, and this yummy dinner of Natural Greek Yogurt with strawberries and blueberries..all in all I must say the day was pretty darn good!

I have to say that I am sad that my visit here is winding down, did not manage to do all that I had planned or get to see everyone that I wanted to this trip but the next trip will be in less than a year..did however spend some much needed time with my oldest kiddo and that was priority number 1 and of that I have no regrets. I am however, ready to be home and see my husband and youngest, not to mention my babydogs. The crazy schedule will not slow down for another couple of weeks after I hit ground but it will make me appreciate our somewhat rooutiene and very domesticated lifestyle even more!! Now, to read some and get some beauty sleep..bis morgen!


No comments:

Post a Comment