Translate

About Me

My photo
Faith, Belief, Serenity..these are the things that keep me going..Hello there, my name is Tiffany..or aka as Fluffy..I am 49 and counting, child of our amazing God, Mimi, wife, mom, daughter, nurse, and am on a not so straight path to make this life the best it can possibly be. Not only for myself, but I hope by sharing my personal journey to inspire other women with a daily infusion of God's Word, positivity, and a few health and wellness tips along the way!! Be Blessed and make the day as amazing as you are!!!

Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Food pics from Czech and !!%%&&$§ weight and measurements...

Hey everyone!! Amazing..finally able to download pics from my trip, I think my camera likes being home as much as I do:D Pics are a sampling of some of the yummy food I ate for a week, a gorgeous cheese plate and the pic under is a sample of what I found on the breakfast buffet every morning..cheese creams, aspics with ham and fish..no wonder I have maintained staus quo with my weight and measurements..was not so happy this morning but had to be realistic, with the crazy schedule we had and wanting to enjoy myself..
So, here goes..fluffy wins out this time but today is a new day!!!
 
 Weight: 69.3 kilo
upper arms 30 cm
waist 79.5 cm
hips 99 cm
thighs 58.5 cm

Okay, will download more pics and post for you all this evening..have good ones of the pups from yesterday too!

PS..steps worth 6.21 kilometes yesterday.
 









No comments:

Post a Comment