Translate

About Me

My photo
Faith, Belief, Serenity..these are the things that keep me going..Hello there, my name is Tiffany..or aka as Fluffy..I am 49 and counting, child of our amazing God, Mimi, wife, mom, daughter, nurse, and am on a not so straight path to make this life the best it can possibly be. Not only for myself, but I hope by sharing my personal journey to inspire other women with a daily infusion of God's Word, positivity, and a few health and wellness tips along the way!! Be Blessed and make the day as amazing as you are!!!

Friday, August 16, 2013

Life can be so good!

 Good morning to all, now who does not think these 2 photos are great..imagine sitting on the front porch or in front of the house..drinking tea or an iced coffee and talking to your neighbors, kids, spouse..or just reading a good book or maybe even just watching the people go by..sounds like a little ol' slice of Heaven to me personally..okay..throw a couple of dogs in the visual..okay..now it is perfect :D Sometimes..well, most of the time  it is the small things that make our lives so good..take a quick minute and thank God for that..now..what a way to start a day or continue the one you were having..hope it is just a smidg better!! Today is a super exciting day for me..going with my son to buy college textbooks, get a student ID and today is also moving day into his own apt!!Not so many small things for us today but fabulous things that will help him to start a new life..housewarming gifts you ask..a very loud alarm clock and a plant that he has to be responsible for! I will be starting early so workout will be included in the moving and climbing stairs today, I figure that will be okay. Will have new pics of  our progress from today ..see you tomorrow, have an awesome day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment