Translate

About Me

My photo
Faith, Belief, Serenity..these are the things that keep me going..Hello there, my name is Tiffany..or aka as Fluffy..I am 49 and counting, child of our amazing God, Mimi, wife, mom, daughter, nurse, and am on a not so straight path to make this life the best it can possibly be. Not only for myself, but I hope by sharing my personal journey to inspire other women with a daily infusion of God's Word, positivity, and a few health and wellness tips along the way!! Be Blessed and make the day as amazing as you are!!!

Thursday, August 15, 2013

Walmart, Iced Tea, and Big ol' Houses!!

 Good morning to all!! What a fabulous few days this has been and what we have accomplished! My son is now not only enrolled in college but we were able to find him a cute apt that is quiet..he is currently living with 2 other guys..not so quiet..or tidy..!! We are able to move him in on Friday, he will have a week to get situated and then school starts..I tried to explan that a mother waits for 3 things..the first day of kindergarten, high school graduation, and then the enrollment in college and helping to set up a first apt!! So excited to be doing all of this. Most women cannot wait for grandchildern but I am pretty nontraditional and can wait for that for a good long
           time. After raising two boys alone I am all about the both of them getting their educations, traveling if they want, building their lives so they have no regrets before settling down where they do not have so many options..because we all know once that happens life is not so fluid anymore..Don't get me wrong, I am definantly happily married, own a house, have 2 dogs and all that go with it but things would have been alot easier if I would have accomplished some goals before starting my real life way back when..but all works out and I am a super proud mom of both boys..all is not always easy but neither is this ol' life we are living...As I have told my oldest..I am helping you obtain the tools and what you build with them is up to you.
Anyway..pics today..Walmart..had not been to one in over 2 years so had to snap a pic..I must say I was a little overwhelmed once I got inside but soon got my bearing and found what I needed. 2nd, iced tea with lemon wedges..a Texas staple. I am not so much a sweet tea drinker but love a good iced tea on a summer day! Bottom pic is of a sweet house in the neighborhood where my parents live.. Love this pic..American Flag  out front, kids bikes in the yard, a couple of labs in the back.                                                                              

Good stuff all the way around!!
Steps for yesterday were 16,106. 15 push ups in the morning. Will have to defer my morning workout thoday until this evening..we have early appts getting more set up for a bright future!! Have an awesome day and eat more fruits and veggies!! Went out to eat with my parents last night and as tempted as I was to eat chicken fried steak with gravy I thought about all of you and ordered a salad instead..see what great motivators you all are?? Thank you for that!!

No comments:

Post a Comment