Translate

About Me

My photo
Faith, Belief, Serenity..these are the things that keep me going..Hello there, my name is Tiffany..or aka as Fluffy..I am 49 and counting, child of our amazing God, Mimi, wife, mom, daughter, nurse, and am on a not so straight path to make this life the best it can possibly be. Not only for myself, but I hope by sharing my personal journey to inspire other women with a daily infusion of God's Word, positivity, and a few health and wellness tips along the way!! Be Blessed and make the day as amazing as you are!!!

Sunday, August 11, 2013

landed in Texas..safe and sound!! But the flight was like Romper Room!!

Hello to all, well..made it to Texas after lots of time without sleep! I must say, however the Amsterdam Airport was able to provide about 2.5 hours of amusement without any problem. Got up after crashing and burning last night and went for a run and did some push ups. Not to mention lots of sweating..but that is perfectly ok with me, I have several extra pounds I will gladly give up..even if at first it is just water weight!! You guys know..every bit of movement downwards on the scale is always encouraging!! In just yesterday after landing got to of course see my parents, my grandma, and my oldest son..as I have said before..this life can be sooooo good!.Heading out to do a little shopping today with my mom and son..need some new workout clothes..;D and maybe can find a few other items in the process..after clearing out all of the goodies from Deutschland I have LOTS of space in my suitcase to fill!! Steps so far from running down small town USA Main Street this morning..4634..setting my goal once more for 15,000 day while I am here..should be easy to do! Plus what for an inspiration..my mom has lost about 35 pounds since I saw her 2 years ago and looks awesome!! Okay..bis später!! Don't forget to stay hydrated!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment