Translate

About Me

My photo
Faith, Belief, Serenity..these are the things that keep me going..Hello there, my name is Tiffany..or aka as Fluffy..I am 49 and counting, child of our amazing God, Mimi, wife, mom, daughter, nurse, and am on a not so straight path to make this life the best it can possibly be. Not only for myself, but I hope by sharing my personal journey to inspire other women with a daily infusion of God's Word, positivity, and a few health and wellness tips along the way!! Be Blessed and make the day as amazing as you are!!!

Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Okay, do over..I can do that?? right.....?

Good morning, so sorry for not touching base yesterday evening but for those of you who have kids, no matter how old they are things do NOT always go as planned. Spent the first half of the day with my mom since I have been using their house basically as a hotel since I arrived in country and had a darned good time..yes, I did walk over 5 kilometers in the morning and did push ups, even started working on my food journal..however as the day progressed I slid way off track..however, I treated my mom to her first Chicago dog at Sonic..hold on, not so bad..I did order a Route 44 DIET Ocean Water to go with it!! Man, was that good :D The evening saw my drinking a Starbucks Mocha Frappacchino..did I even spell that correctly?? And once more..it was yummy! So, needless to say, we are starting over again today. I am welcoming the morning with black coffee and will steal one of my son's spiral notebooks to use just for that purpose...purchased yesterday at Office Depot for a whole 1cent!! Great price right?? I adore back to school sales! Did manage to go shopping at my favorite consignment shop here in Texas, found some way cute stuff and a sexy little dress to wear on a romantic date night with my husband when I finally do make it home for more than 5 days at a time..so, to knock his socks off in the dress I must ramp up the exercise and journal what goes into my body..no more Chicago dogs this trip..cannot say I regret the fun we had eating them thoough!!

No comments:

Post a Comment