Translate

About Me

My photo
Faith, Belief, Serenity..these are the things that keep me going..Hello there, my name is Tiffany..or aka as Fluffy..I am 49 and counting, child of our amazing God, Mimi, wife, mom, daughter, nurse, and am on a not so straight path to make this life the best it can possibly be. Not only for myself, but I hope by sharing my personal journey to inspire other women with a daily infusion of God's Word, positivity, and a few health and wellness tips along the way!! Be Blessed and make the day as amazing as you are!!!

Monday, August 5, 2013

Sorry..things have been a little busy!!

Hello to you all..sorry I have not blogged for a couple of days. The wind down portion of the Czech trip was crazy busy and then I was on the road for 2 days..Czech to Kaiserslautern and then at 5 am the next day from Kaiserslautern to home. Spent today cleaning the house after being gone for over 2 weeks..ladies, you know how it is..poor men, they try really hard to clean but it is just not the same..no offense guys, we know you try and we love you for it but we are really excited when you leave the house and we can get down to the nitty gritty with the mop!! Good news is on the trip out of Czech we did a little crystal shopping..got some goodies for the house and a jump start on my Christmas shopping! Did, in the mist of walking the dogs early this morning and cleaning the house don my pedometer..6424 steps today up until about 3pm. Will get back on the wagon tomorrow and hopefully a sense of normality will return to my life..for a couple of days anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment