Translate

About Me

My photo
Faith, Belief, Serenity..these are the things that keep me going..Hello there, my name is Tiffany..or aka as Fluffy..I am 49 and counting, child of our amazing God, Mimi, wife, mom, daughter, nurse, and am on a not so straight path to make this life the best it can possibly be. Not only for myself, but I hope by sharing my personal journey to inspire other women with a daily infusion of God's Word, positivity, and a few health and wellness tips along the way!! Be Blessed and make the day as amazing as you are!!!

Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Day out with my mom...shopping and eating..now that really is the good stuff!!



 Hi there!! Spent an awesome afternoon with my mom, even though I am staying at my parents house I have been so busy with my own child that I have not got to spend so much time with my own parents..would not change it but I quickly figured out that being here for only 20..well not counting travel days..so 18 days really would not be enough but it has definantly made me realize that I need to come back at least 1 time a year..not over 2 years like last time I had been home..WAYYYYY too long. Anyway, we had a yummy, late lunch at Olive Garden..love their salad and we both got entrees off of the light lunch menu..my mom Apricot chicken , me Mushroom pasta..see pics to make your mouth water!! I could not resist a Citrus Margarita..I have to say it was delish..much better than the ones in Poland in June!! We did a little shopping..saved so much money it was crazy!! By the way..had to buy a new rolling, carry on bag for the trip home..I just knew when I emptied all of the gifts out of my suitcase I would have tons of room..would have if it were not for the pesky thing called a weight limit on flights..but by golly I figured that out..just buy a larger carry on bag..wah la..problem solved!!

My entire day was not spent shopping and eating..final step count for the day..only counted actual exercise steps was 11,757.Food and activity journal is in full swing..yes,the Margarita is included in my writing for the day!! Tomorrow is super busy with moving and furniture shopping..will touch base in the evening!! Bis morgen..sleep well!!


No comments:

Post a Comment