Translate

About Me

My photo
Faith, Belief, Serenity..these are the things that keep me going..Hello there, my name is Tiffany..or aka as Fluffy..I am 49 and counting, child of our amazing God, Mimi, wife, mom, daughter, nurse, and am on a not so straight path to make this life the best it can possibly be. Not only for myself, but I hope by sharing my personal journey to inspire other women with a daily infusion of God's Word, positivity, and a few health and wellness tips along the way!! Be Blessed and make the day as amazing as you are!!!

Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Images from Brno..

 Good evening!Wanted to share these gorgeous pics from Brno in the Czech Republic with you all. My only regret over this trip is we did not have near enough time to explore..but almost all work and not so much play did not make us boring..it made us better informed and lead us to meet lots of great people. From today until I leave for Texas this weekend my wonderful husband as taken time off of from his nutso work schedule for us to spend time together..happy happy about that! Spent part of the day in Aurich shopping for goodies for me to take to our family members in Texas and then had Tee with Oma and Opa..would like to say I ran a few miles but I do not like to lie..instead I enjoyed the evening vegging out watching NCIS with my man and dogs!
Okay, enjoy your day, evening, morning..whatever time it is where ever you are!! Bis morgen;D

No comments:

Post a Comment