Translate

About Me

My photo
Faith, Belief, Serenity..these are the things that keep me going..Hello there, my name is Tiffany..or aka as Fluffy..I am 49 and counting, child of our amazing God, Mimi, wife, mom, daughter, nurse, and am on a not so straight path to make this life the best it can possibly be. Not only for myself, but I hope by sharing my personal journey to inspire other women with a daily infusion of God's Word, positivity, and a few health and wellness tips along the way!! Be Blessed and make the day as amazing as you are!!!

Wednesday, August 21, 2013

What a morning..I love to sweat!!!

Good morning to you all!! What a morning for a workout..crunches, push ups, jumping jacks and a walk-run of 6.34 kilometers. I feel great! Wearing some of my new workout clothes purchased after I first arrived, I must say besides the sweat I look pretty sporty..or maybe it is becasuse of the sweat! ;D Okay, spending the day with mom and then catching up with my son later to plan our day tomorrow of furniture shopping and putting the finishing touches on his apt..full day but planning on another workout and pic posting session with all of you..enjoy your day and stay hydrated!!

No comments:

Post a Comment