Translate

About Me

My photo
Faith, Belief, Serenity..these are the things that keep me going..Hello there, my name is Tiffany..or aka as Fluffy..I am 49 and counting, child of our amazing God, Mimi, wife, mom, daughter, nurse, and am on a not so straight path to make this life the best it can possibly be. Not only for myself, but I hope by sharing my personal journey to inspire other women with a daily infusion of God's Word, positivity, and a few health and wellness tips along the way!! Be Blessed and make the day as amazing as you are!!!

Friday, July 31, 2015

Our first baby tomato!!

Look what has arrived!! Despite all of the rain and cooler weather we have been having here this little guy fought and won the game of ripening!! I know..a little crazy to get so excited about a tomato but for those of you who have never eaten a "home grown" jewel like this before you have no idea what you are missing..a completely different taste than the ones from the grocery store!
So..the sun has decided to come out a play a bit today, have put the dogs outdoors to soak up some Vitamin D and as soon as I get finished here will be doing the same..Have been working on Flip Flops..only 3 more locations to go..for those of you who are not familiar..started a second blog a while back for my travels..Have Flip Flops will Travel..have been doing a bit of exploring lately but got behind on the sharing of it all..so now is catch up time!!..esp seeing as we are about to add some new places starting next week!! For all of my friends who flow a plant based diet I HIGHLY recommend this magazine-I purchase it written in Deutsch but I am sure they have an English version out there too..super recipes and tips.Okay..time to take it outdoors..me, my magazine,  flip flops..and a cup of green tea!! I wish you all an amazing weekend, don't forget to share your smile and stay hydrated!!

No comments:

Post a Comment