Translate

About Me

My photo
Faith, Belief, Serenity..these are the things that keep me going..Hello there, my name is Tiffany..or aka as Fluffy..I am 49 and counting, child of our amazing God, Mimi, wife, mom, daughter, nurse, and am on a not so straight path to make this life the best it can possibly be. Not only for myself, but I hope by sharing my personal journey to inspire other women with a daily infusion of God's Word, positivity, and a few health and wellness tips along the way!! Be Blessed and make the day as amazing as you are!!!

Wednesday, August 19, 2015

How can the days get away from me like this??

So, it has been said that life happens when you are making plans..oh how true this statement is!! Things are moving and shaking all over the place in our household with career opportunities for both of us..granted these opportunities don't always meet in the middle and line up nicely but between my husband and myself we are now so flexible that just about anything could come our way and we will be able to find a way to make it work..maybe with some bumps along the way but hey..that keeps thing interesting!! I have been on the road..and in the air quite a bit..am actually living out of hotel central again as I write this..but last time I was home I received these gorgeous flowers just because I exist..what a beautiful thing it is to be appreciated and missed...Sometimes indeed, it really is the small things that make it all worthwhile.
As I have been busy with work and school..see temp office below!! My husband has been busy with work and home renovation projects..the weather and his crazy schedule finally allowed him to complete the fence and now it is time for the new patio extension..Missy will not be happy as her own personal beach will be going away but for us it will be wonderful to have a new outdoor living area. Our fruit and veggies keep growing but the grapes are what are doing the best as we have had cooler days and rain for the most part..but as you can see the flowers just keep on blooming.  This week is a bit sleep deprived as I am working on getting all of my Nursing certifications back in order as 2016 will be the year I begin working as a RN again ..ask me if I am psyched!!! However, PALS and ACLS in 1 week is a bit stressful as my fellow nurse know. ;D Just wrapped up my second course for my MA this afternoon and am about to go out and get some fresh air..started a step and plank challenge with one of my co workers yesterday..talk about doing a body good and getting some motivation..being held accountable!! I wish you all an amazing and blessed Wednesday..remember to share your smile..

I will give thanks to the Lord because of his righteousness and will sing praise to the name of the Lord most high.
               ---Psalm 7:17 
 
 









No comments:

Post a Comment