Translate

About Me

My photo
Faith, Belief, Serenity..these are the things that keep me going..Hello there, my name is Tiffany..or aka as Fluffy..I am 49 and counting, child of our amazing God, Mimi, wife, mom, daughter, nurse, and am on a not so straight path to make this life the best it can possibly be. Not only for myself, but I hope by sharing my personal journey to inspire other women with a daily infusion of God's Word, positivity, and a few health and wellness tips along the way!! Be Blessed and make the day as amazing as you are!!!

Sunday, August 23, 2015

A friday afternoon and my mornings!!

 Hi there! So, last week was a bit on the stressful side but I ended the week with a trip to the new mall here in Kaiserslautern and got some retail therapy..ladies you all know what I am talking about..sometimes an absolute "have to"!! But what is even better than that is starting almost each and everyday with a little inspirational reading..I am currently reading Everyday a Friday by Joel Osteen..for those of you have yet to read this book I highly recommend it, I just finished chapter 4, titled Bloom Where you are Planted..great stuff! plus am right in the middle of Psalms..talk about starting your day off right..God's word and learning how to make everyday a bit better than the one before!!
So, the step challenge is keeping me motivated and planks are becoming part of my daily routiene..yesterday was spent with friends both old and new on an adventure into France to do some pottery shopping..will post pics on Have Flip Flops will Travel this evening..and I decided as today is yet another gorgeous day here in Rheinland Pfalz that I am taking 1 of my textbooks to an outdoor concert and then to the Japanese Gardens here to get outdoors and soak up even more inspiration and Vitamin D!!
I wish you all an amazing, blessed day..we are slowly but surely rounding the summer months out..enjoy every minute of it and don't forget to share your smile!!

                                Happy are those who take this life day by day, do not complain, and are thankful for the little things that life has to offer..

No comments:

Post a Comment