Translate

About Me

My photo
Faith, Belief, Serenity..these are the things that keep me going..Hello there, my name is Tiffany..or aka as Fluffy..I am 49 and counting, child of our amazing God, Mimi, wife, mom, daughter, nurse, and am on a not so straight path to make this life the best it can possibly be. Not only for myself, but I hope by sharing my personal journey to inspire other women with a daily infusion of God's Word, positivity, and a few health and wellness tips along the way!! Be Blessed and make the day as amazing as you are!!!

Tuesday, September 1, 2015

I need 12 more hours!!

 Good Morning! As I prepare to get my day of and running..well, okay..not running as my days now mostly consist of sitting in front of my computer, reading a textbook, or writing..sadly, I now must make a super effort and point to get my fitness in ..but it gets done to a degree but not like before.. with about 2 hours a day devoted to working up a sweat..my new method is okay though..I workout in intervals, between posting for my courses, and reading chapters. For example..30 squats, 30 curls, and leg lifts..homework..2000 steps..homework..Where there is a will there is a way!!
Am happy to be home (for a whole week) and am loving that the tomatoes are beginning to ripen..so much fun being able to go to the back patio and get a snack or ingrediant for a dish..like the one below..whole grain pasta with veggies galore!! Enough for about 3 days. I am super grateful to have a husband who is completely supportive of our wacked out schedules and the fact that for about 75% of each day I need to be studying..which means things like me cooking everyday or that the windows are spotless go on the back burner..bumping it up to 2 courses this session has really required me to focus almost primarily on school..where with 1 course I actually had time for some other things like playing in the garden and kitchen.
The weather here is getting cooler..with September 1st the fall arrived and was welcomed..I tend to enjoy the fall season most of all with the warm colors, fall festivals, boots and pumpkins everywhere !!! Am continuing the activity challenge with my (now 2) co workers and it is a super motivator..the pups are loving it as they are getting about 2 walks a day in now..that is one of the hardest things about being gone so much with work..I miss the heck out of my fur babies and the time spent together..of course I miss my husband also but we can at least talk on the phone once or more a day!! Okay..enough for now..time for inspirational reading, some journaling, a conversation with God, fueling up with some awesome nutrition, and then expanding my knowledge base!! I wish you all an amazing day..treat yourself to a cup of your favorite warm beverage, and don't forget to share your smile!!

  Our steps are made firm by the Lord, when he delights in our way; though we shall stumble, we shall not fall headlong, for the Lord holds us by the hand.  -Psalm 37:23-24 (NRSV) 




No comments:

Post a Comment