Translate

About Me

My photo
Faith, Belief, Serenity..these are the things that keep me going..Hello there, my name is Tiffany..or aka as Fluffy..I am 49 and counting, child of our amazing God, Mimi, wife, mom, daughter, nurse, and am on a not so straight path to make this life the best it can possibly be. Not only for myself, but I hope by sharing my personal journey to inspire other women with a daily infusion of God's Word, positivity, and a few health and wellness tips along the way!! Be Blessed and make the day as amazing as you are!!!

Thursday, June 18, 2015

Hi there..did you know it's Friday??!!


 Good Morning to everyone..you all have heard the phrase "if you are going to play, you are going to have to pay.." well, all I can say is yesterday evening I went out to dinner with co workers who have turned into good friends..had a great time and indulged with this little jewel of a dessert..shared it though!! But never fear..even though I am living out of a hotel room for the next several days I have everything I need to make moments like that just what they are..moments to be enjoyed and cherished..tennis shoes, resistance band, music, and a trainer in a watch..for those of you who have a Samsung phone but don't have the Samsung Fit..get one!! They are amazing!! and of course I have my Herbalife which is so much a part of my daily routiene now that I don't even think about it as being something new anymore..but a couple of days without it and I can feel a difference..note to self..never..ever.. run out of products ;D Have stuck to a 0445 wake up and early morning walk time since arriving and have even recruited a girlfriend to hang out with me..before coffee!! (you know it's true love..or 2 Texas girls who totally relate ;D) and have been able to see gorgeous sunrises..being awake this early is nothing new but being outdoors is!! So..time to get a move on..it may be Friday but am here to work..yes, the weekend too but it feels great! I wish you all an amazing day and don't forget to share your smile!

                                     Teach me to do your will, for you are my God. Let your spirit 
                                 lead me on a level path.
                                                                                       -Psalm 143:10

No comments:

Post a Comment