Translate

About Me

My photo
Faith, Belief, Serenity..these are the things that keep me going..Hello there, my name is Tiffany..or aka as Fluffy..I am 49 and counting, child of our amazing God, Mimi, wife, mom, daughter, nurse, and am on a not so straight path to make this life the best it can possibly be. Not only for myself, but I hope by sharing my personal journey to inspire other women with a daily infusion of God's Word, positivity, and a few health and wellness tips along the way!! Be Blessed and make the day as amazing as you are!!!

Wednesday, June 10, 2015

You know what really sucks???

 ..is when you have in your mind that 8.6 km equals 6 miles and when you are about 75% of what you think is done you realize that your math is all wrong and it is really 9.6 km..but you know what really doesn't suck?? When you reach down inside of you and push through to meet your goal anyway!! 
Have to give a shout out to one of my Herbalifers here in Deutschland..Way to go Kim..another 2 lbs down..and this my wonderful readers was accomplished while she was on vacation!!..Watch out Trinity..here she comes!!
As you can see I have been working on some new smoothie recipes..here are 2 new ones..

Sunrise Serenade:
- Soymilk for desired thickness
-3 Nectarines (with skin)
-1 Apple (with skin)
-1 tbsp Flax Seeds
-1 Orange
-2 scoops Herbalife Vanilla Protein Powder
 
Blend and enjoy..makes 2 smoothies...


Peanut Butter and Banana Bam:
-2 frozen Bananas
-Soymilk for desired thickness
-1 to 2 tbsp Flax Seeds
-2 spoonfuls NATURAL Peanut Butter
-2 scoops Herbalife Vanilla Protein Powder

This is like ice cream--sit back and enjoy--makes 2


   


 We have been working on getting  healthier around here..that means that my husband who 2 years ago told me that he was not a rabbit and needed to consume meat on a regular basis has slowly but surely been transformed..we now eat very little meat..I have discovered an awesome magazine called Slowly Veggie and have shared a couple of my meatless meals previously..made another one last night..burgers made with kidney beans with a mustard mango sauce..let me tell you..they were yummo!! See steps below..maybe you will also be inspired..also featured is Spa Water for the beginning of the week..oranges, lemons, and limes..:D

Okay..shower and homework is calling..don't forget to stay hydrated and share your smile!!







No comments:

Post a Comment