Translate

About Me

My photo
Faith, Belief, Serenity..these are the things that keep me going..Hello there, my name is Tiffany..or aka as Fluffy..I am 49 and counting, child of our amazing God, Mimi, wife, mom, daughter, nurse, and am on a not so straight path to make this life the best it can possibly be. Not only for myself, but I hope by sharing my personal journey to inspire other women with a daily infusion of God's Word, positivity, and a few health and wellness tips along the way!! Be Blessed and make the day as amazing as you are!!!

Sunday, June 7, 2015

WooHooo!! It's warm outside!!

 Hi y'all..the weather here has finally taken a turn for the better..and my grumpy mood is gone just like that..whalaaa!! Love it, flip flops are in full force use as are my summer skirts, purses in yellow and green..my new passion for the summer are Spa Waters..super easy, super easy to try out some new flavor combos, and super refreshing and easy way to get those 2 to 3 liters of water in every single day!! Marli has been enjoying exploring the garden and chasing bugs outdoors..but of course only under supervision ..number 1 because she is technically an indoor cat due to the fact people drive way too fast down our little street and number 2 the birds of the world would be in danger if she was allowed to run free!! So grill season here in NW Germany is officially open-note lots and lots of grilled veggies and some yummo grilled pineapple are staples for us..one thing I love abut grilling out is almost no mess in the kitchen and we always make enough to carry use through about 2 to 3 days..perfect for my crazy schedule. The Masterbedroom project is about 100% complete and the materials for the new backyard fence will be delivered tomorrow..along with a Herbalife goody box!! Whoopwhoop..so this morning has included starting the day with God's word..prayer journal, and positivity journal,made Matthias a hearty Sunday breakfast, 6.4 km on the treadmill, a touch of cleaning, of course my Herbalife breakfast shake also..this morning was strawberry!! Now a bit of computer work such as FSF, emails, and then a few hours of homework time..week 5 of an 8 week term is already here..craziness..and of course that means yet another large project is coming due..so..there you have it..lots of reading and writing coming up!!
I wish you all a relaxing, blessed Sunday..take a few minutes to do nothing, be grateful, and don't forget to share your smile!!







No comments:

Post a Comment