Translate

About Me

My photo
Faith, Belief, Serenity..these are the things that keep me going..Hello there, my name is Tiffany..or aka as Fluffy..I am 49 and counting, child of our amazing God, Mimi, wife, mom, daughter, nurse, and am on a not so straight path to make this life the best it can possibly be. Not only for myself, but I hope by sharing my personal journey to inspire other women with a daily infusion of God's Word, positivity, and a few health and wellness tips along the way!! Be Blessed and make the day as amazing as you are!!!

Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Whew..Glad I did that!!

Good Morning all! So, for some reason my mind decided that I needed to be wide awake from 0200 on this morning..and as much as I considered taking it easy this morning and NOT..(this is a word I am going to work on deleting from my vocabulary by the way!!)..do my morning workout I am super duper happy that I didn't because after about an hour of movement I feel AWESOME!! Completed my project for my first class yesterday..25 pages in all.. of information, lots of reading, writing, and revising involved but what for a sense of accomplishment..3 more posts and a quiz for this class over the rest of this week and next and Monday sees a bit of an overlap as my next course begins on Monday..
So, even though I am away from home I must say I am feeling good about how my time here has been spent so far, have gotten a lot done, made some new contacts, made friends out a couple of people who were before just co workers, drank a few Starbucks, worked on my afterwork anti social skills..usually at the end of a work day I don't join others for dinner, etc..but this time I have made it a point to do so ..even if it means missing my 2030 bedtime!! ;D ...okay..the clock says 0600..time to get a move on and rock this day!! Hope yours is wonderful..as always..don't forget to share your smile!!

                                            In the same way, faith by itself, if it is not
                                 accompanied by action, is dead.
                                                                              James 2:17 

No comments:

Post a Comment