Translate

About Me

My photo
Faith, Belief, Serenity..these are the things that keep me going..Hello there, my name is Tiffany..or aka as Fluffy..I am 49 and counting, child of our amazing God, Mimi, wife, mom, daughter, nurse, and am on a not so straight path to make this life the best it can possibly be. Not only for myself, but I hope by sharing my personal journey to inspire other women with a daily infusion of God's Word, positivity, and a few health and wellness tips along the way!! Be Blessed and make the day as amazing as you are!!!

Tuesday, February 11, 2014

BooBoo und Brüssel !!!

 Good evening to everyone!! As promised some images from Brüssel..Brussels...but since I started my day out on a critter kick I wanted to share a picture of one one of our unit mascots..intoducing BooBoo the dog that keeps the MSU-E going even when we are stressed!! We have a great commander who believes in dogs, family, and open communication..great place to be right about now!! 
The pic below is of an old US Army ambulance..saw this beauty in the Queen Astrid Military Hospital when we arrived on Wednesday and had a trauma team workshop there...I am telling you guys, I get to do some really cool stuff!! The flag below is our new CIOMR flag, very nice!!

 Below begins the really fun stuff Brüssel, Begium after dark!! I did not have so much time to go and explore like my son did but onthe one evening I had free he toook me around to these breathtaking sites..we ate street food..and yes, here I have to admit to cheating..I ate a raspberry Belgium Waffel..and oh my goodness was it super yummy..got right back on the Vegan train though..sigh of relief here!! Of course there were about a million chocolate shops but I posted the pic from the most famous brand..what else but Godiva?? Bought Matthias a bottle of beer in the beer shop..he is actually drinking it as we speak..or should I say..as I type!!
And last but certainly not least is a pic of NATO Headquarters..what an honor it was to be there!!
Enjoy your evening..Bis Später!!







No comments:

Post a Comment