Translate

About Me

My photo
Faith, Belief, Serenity..these are the things that keep me going..Hello there, my name is Tiffany..or aka as Fluffy..I am 49 and counting, child of our amazing God, Mimi, wife, mom, daughter, nurse, and am on a not so straight path to make this life the best it can possibly be. Not only for myself, but I hope by sharing my personal journey to inspire other women with a daily infusion of God's Word, positivity, and a few health and wellness tips along the way!! Be Blessed and make the day as amazing as you are!!!

Sunday, February 23, 2014

Crap..it's alredy Monday???..or keep calm and plan the next ski trip already!!



Guten Morgen to everyone..I have no excuses of why I have not posted sooner..other than I am feeling a bit overwehlmed with the big package of my life at this piont in time..way too much to do in short periods of time between being away from home..but after taking a look at some of the pics taken on our holiday I could not wait to share them with you all. As you can see there was not so much snow off of the mountains and the Saturday we were there the day was like a dream..the sun shined and made it perfect for us to take a stroll throught the town and eat outside..and of course to send some postcards to our family in the states..I think that I took about a 100 pictures of the houses here with the gorgeous frescos painted on them..you would think for my second trip to GAP I would not be so mesmerized but they continue to take my breath
away..it is for me like being in a fairy tale land. 
I don't know about all of you but I could not help but sit through the entire closing ceremony for the 2014 Olympics last night, very well done..not that I am one that has to sit through every competition, a good recap every evening of who won what will do but the opening and closing is for me interesting. And now that I try to keep up with 2 lands..the US and now Deutschland as my newly adopted home.

As today is Monday this leaves me just 2 days to prepare for our next trip to Kaiserslautern which will last over a week..I am looking forward to thebeginning of April already weeks I will be home for about 3 weeks all together. Feeling totally blessed for all of the doors that God has opened for me between becoming more active in my unit and the fact that I am about to start PA school..did I mention that already?? I am going to Physician Assistant school..in Deutschland!!!!! So very cool!!okay..resume composure here...but all of this together along with what needs to be done at home when I am between here and there is in the moment a bit overwelming..I think the fact that when I am home that the days are a bit unstructured is actually a problem for me, I am a hyper organized type the that functions much better with structure..maybe when I can start working it will be better for me..going today to get a couple more documents officially stamped and then all can be sent to the translator and then the entire packet is off to Lüneburg for approval..hopefully so that I can start working in the hospital setting while I am in school. As for now I am concentrating on the upcoming 2 weeks....Have a wonderful Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment