Translate

About Me

My photo
Faith, Belief, Serenity..these are the things that keep me going..Hello there, my name is Tiffany..or aka as Fluffy..I am 49 and counting, child of our amazing God, Mimi, wife, mom, daughter, nurse, and am on a not so straight path to make this life the best it can possibly be. Not only for myself, but I hope by sharing my personal journey to inspire other women with a daily infusion of God's Word, positivity, and a few health and wellness tips along the way!! Be Blessed and make the day as amazing as you are!!!

Sunday, February 16, 2014

Ich liebe GAP!!!



 Hello to everyone..sorry, took a couple of days off to be with my husband and youngest son on vacation in the southern part of Deutschland..in Garmisch-Partenkirchen..love love love it here, it is the second time for Matthias and myself..we were here in 2012 but in the summer which is also tip top for vacation..basically you just can't go wrong here..it is FABULOUS any time of year..great outdoor space for skiing, snowboarding, hiking, paddleboating, eating, and of course from a woman's heart they have some great shopping here but true confession..with the 2 guys I have not bought anything for myself this trip as they have no patience for the shopping thing..but for a small treat I have booked myself a deep tissue massage for this evening!!
I think we have all learned that a break from our norm is a definant must do..never again will I let us..Matthias and I go for over a year without a vacation again..it is a have to for the mind and soul..as Dalton is 18 and will soon be joining big Army he can and will do his own vacations with his buddys I am sure..
We will be heading hoe tomorrow..once more traveling on the ICE train..man is that thing fast from one end of Deutschland to the other in about 9 hours vs the approximate time of 13 hours to drive..classic!! I spent the way down here trying to figure out how I cancut my driving time every month and incorporate the train..I think to Rheine for school will be an easy option, the train station is right by the school and I will be staying in a room on the hospital grounds..

I have so been taking advantage of the gym and water facilities here at the hotel..pool, outdoor hottub, sauna, steam room..am a bit spoiled at this point in time..oh, and did I mention that the have a snack bar downstairs with Starbucks coffee.. We have sooooo been loving that!! I think we were able to drink about 6 in 2 days!! Last night the hotel..well, okay lodge had a fireworks show..super cool as our room faces the front lawn where the show was..got to stand on our balcony and enjoy the show..which took place after we took a night hike with torches in the gorge..and of course in true fluffy fashion..you know I will post those pics within the next couple of days..
 As good as it is to get away..I must say I have spent a lot of time in hotels lately and will continue to do so over the next few years..I am starting to crave my own bed, the ability to sit in our garden and see my fuzzy faced babies again..hoping they are doing well..Matthias says no news is good news..I am going to assume Marli is having a blast because she is in a room with other cats..I am sure she is the queen bee and I hope the pups are doing okay..all 3 are a bit spoiled..but the 2 dogs have their own blankies and stuffed toys so all is not unfamiliar..So, liebe Leute..I am off to enjoy the time we have left here...and who knows maybe before we leave we will book next years ski trip!! Be blessed, hug someone, and enjoy your day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment