Translate

About Me

My photo
Faith, Belief, Serenity..these are the things that keep me going..Hello there, my name is Tiffany..or aka as Fluffy..I am 49 and counting, child of our amazing God, Mimi, wife, mom, daughter, nurse, and am on a not so straight path to make this life the best it can possibly be. Not only for myself, but I hope by sharing my personal journey to inspire other women with a daily infusion of God's Word, positivity, and a few health and wellness tips along the way!! Be Blessed and make the day as amazing as you are!!!

Saturday, February 8, 2014

We are finally home!!

Good Morning to you all..so very sorry that Fluffy has been on hiatus for several days but we either had to pay for internet usage, sit in the lobby to use, or mostly with all events I just had no time what so ever to sit at the computer for more than a couple minutes at a time..Our whirlwind week and a half found us in Kaiserslautern, a day in Köln, a few days in Wesseling..all in Deutschland, and then we drove thru the Netherlands (Holland) to end up in Brüssel, Belgium..I have, of course fabulous pics to share with you all and will post them later today, I did not take the time to unload the car last night and will have to find..literally..my laptop..thanky to my husband for sharing his!!..after all of the ins and outs, packing and unpacking the car looks like about 3 bombs went off inside of it. I must say though..ending the week with a seminar in NATO headquarters is a bit of an awe inspiring event..as a Captain, being with many , much higher ranking officers from not only the US but from worldwide is a honor that I do not take lightly. I expanded my contact base within my 'German life' as I call it and made new friends..shared shopping tips with Generals and got to exchange thoughts and ideas from 'Think Tanks' from places such as India and Switzerland..Dalton got career advice from LTCs and COLs that took the time for him..heard amazing presentations from highly intelligent individuals and from soldiers who have been there done that. Feeling super blessed to be a part of the CIOMR community and the doors that it has opened in my life. 
Found out while I was gone that I did indeed pass my B2 test..second level German language test..was super happy about that as I was 100% sure I had blown it. That single piece of paper that is called a certificate is about to open the world of working as a nurse in Deutschland for me while I am in PA school..insert about 50 smiles and high fives here!!
After all of the events we were super happy to be home with Matthias and the critters ..not to mention being able to drink a cup of coffee in my jammies and be on the internet this morning..all without having to shower and do the whole getting dressed thing first..ahhh..the little things in life is what makes it good!! Okay, now to enjoy a Sunday morning with my amazing husband and cuddle with the fuzz faces..Bis Später!!

No comments:

Post a Comment