Translate

About Me

My photo
Faith, Belief, Serenity..these are the things that keep me going..Hello there, my name is Tiffany..or aka as Fluffy..I am 49 and counting, child of our amazing God, Mimi, wife, mom, daughter, nurse, and am on a not so straight path to make this life the best it can possibly be. Not only for myself, but I hope by sharing my personal journey to inspire other women with a daily infusion of God's Word, positivity, and a few health and wellness tips along the way!! Be Blessed and make the day as amazing as you are!!!

Thursday, January 30, 2014

Oh baby it's cold outside!!


 Good Morning all! Wanted to finally post pics of what the weather was when we left Ostfriesland on Wednesday..but as you can see below the sun was starting to shine and it made for a gorgeous day!..these pics were taken between Thusday and Sunday before we left but the snow was still there on drive day! There is no snow here a little further south but the day yesterday was GORGEOUS..about 4 Grad and sunshine! However, as I am doing my normal cannot sleep at the hotel dance this morning when I looked outside at about 0300 I can see that it attempted to spit a little frost onto the cars below! Got Dalton up at 0500 yesterday to go to the gym, we got there about 0530 and it was already full..today we will have PT-physical training with the unit..as usual with team building activities it will be fun and full of some good ol competition and lots of laughs..does a body super duper good! We did splurge yesterday after filing my taxes..yes, one more to do block checked off!! We ventured onto Ramstein and ate dinner at Macaroni Grill- I was so full that when we got back I think I pretty much went straight to bed..after reading of course..
New book..auf Deutsch mind you...Ostfriesen Killer..this is one of the series I wrote about earlier by Klaus-Peter Wolf, a writerfrom the area where we live that bases all of his books from there..I , as usual have lugged all of my homework with me..plus other need to books and notebooks..both for continues Deutsch lernen and upcoming PA school..now to make the time between events to get some of it done..As we only have 1 packet of coffee in the room I ventured down to the lobby this morning and got a cup of coffee..it is much better anyway, the coffee in the room is pre measured in packets and tends to be American style..hard to drink for a girl that is now used to strong, dark energy giving coffee..that is ummmm..Euopean style..sorry Folgers..I was a fan for many years but my tastes and needs have changed!! Thank goodness waiting at work will be good coffee also..thanks Trey!! Below are pics of the beautiful flowers my sweet husband brought me a few days before we left..he is getting to enjoy them now!! and my baby dog Max feeling warm and happy to be indoors with one of


his new toys from Christmas..actually this one was one of Marli's but Max just assumes all toys are for him..while Melissa has developed a love affair with the remote control..it is safe when it is on the table but when on the floor or sofa she just knows it is a toy for her!! We can't be upset with her though, she was a Straßenhund and is just now learning to play...Okay, it is almost 0430 now..time to get the day started..be blessed and enjoy your friday!!

2 comments:

  1. Great pics! Too much snow for this Texan!!! Max looks very content and (fat????) HA
    Matthias's flowers are beautiful! You deserve him!!! Love, MOM

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Max is not fat!! It is all of his winter fur..okay, so maybe a little chubby..not bad for 13 years old!! I know I am lucky to have such a great hubby!! Tomorrow starts our week long adventure..stay tuned!! :D

      Delete