Translate

About Me

My photo
Faith, Belief, Serenity..these are the things that keep me going..Hello there, my name is Tiffany..or aka as Fluffy..I am 49 and counting, child of our amazing God, Mimi, wife, mom, daughter, nurse, and am on a not so straight path to make this life the best it can possibly be. Not only for myself, but I hope by sharing my personal journey to inspire other women with a daily infusion of God's Word, positivity, and a few health and wellness tips along the way!! Be Blessed and make the day as amazing as you are!!!

Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Noch einmal....

Good morning all..today brings yet another day of driving to...drumroll here...Kaiserslautern. I am excited because not only will we be at my second home but then we head to 2 new places also..Wesseling, Germany and then to Brussels, Belgium..Dalton will be traveling with me to see the ROA side of the house..not just what I do when I am at work..wearing clothes that make me look like a man!!..No offense but just how attractive are combat boots really? i must say I was never really a PINK girl before I joined the military but now after several days of wearing green and beige I tend to girl it up more so now than previously. Am excited to see people that I met last summer while in Brno, Czech and meet new ones. At anyrate, have some pics to download for you all but they will have to wait until we are settled into the hotel this evening..I wish you all a great Wednesday..cannot belive an entire week has gone by..time flys when your having fun!!..or at least super busy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment