Translate

About Me

My photo
Faith, Belief, Serenity..these are the things that keep me going..Hello there, my name is Tiffany..or aka as Fluffy..I am 49 and counting, child of our amazing God, Mimi, wife, mom, daughter, nurse, and am on a not so straight path to make this life the best it can possibly be. Not only for myself, but I hope by sharing my personal journey to inspire other women with a daily infusion of God's Word, positivity, and a few health and wellness tips along the way!! Be Blessed and make the day as amazing as you are!!!

Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Energy up!

Good morning wonderful people..it is 0430, have been up and out of bed since 0400..heading out to the gym this morning with a good friend of mine who is in this week-weekend from the states. She is also here for work but it makes the time seem a little less like work when you have someone to hang out with and talk to that is more than just a co worker! Only 2 days left for my class and then for 4 days of regular work..am reading everything I can in my spare time for my German language test that is a week from Saturday, my thoughts are if I can read a regular book and listen to the radio and maybe not understand every last word but about 80% of everything I am doing okay..another thing good friends aree good for..encouragement and boosting confidence levels!! Thx Teresa!! :D Have been taking my workbooks with me to work on during lunch but the instructor also stays in and we always end up talking instead of me studying..so I am abandoning that idea for today..will hit the workbook after class since my workout will already be completed for the day!! Started reading through the bookof Peter yesterday morning..thought I would share this with you all..Peter1:2..May grace and peace be yoours in abundance..great way to start a day ..be blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment