Translate

About Me

My photo
Faith, Belief, Serenity..these are the things that keep me going..Hello there, my name is Tiffany..or aka as Fluffy..I am 49 and counting, child of our amazing God, Mimi, wife, mom, daughter, nurse, and am on a not so straight path to make this life the best it can possibly be. Not only for myself, but I hope by sharing my personal journey to inspire other women with a daily infusion of God's Word, positivity, and a few health and wellness tips along the way!! Be Blessed and make the day as amazing as you are!!!

Thursday, January 23, 2014

It snowed!!! Finally!!


 Good morning to you all, sorry I did not get these posted sooner..but wanted to tempt your tummies with some super healthy veggies and homemade sunflower seed bread this morning!! Along with pics of Miss Marli helping me in the kitchen..loading the dishwasher and then when I was getting stuff out of the fridge for dinner she found a new place to sit and explore..crazy cat, she is something else and absolutely a constant source of entertainment for us here at home. For those of you that read Fluffy on a regular basis, you know that one of my goals this year is to read 8 books 'auf Deutsch' am happy to report first book is finished and we are not even to the end of Jaunuary yet..Kleiner Veganer Bibel was written by a vegetarian who wanted to learn more about being vegan, well wriiten and interesting..would recommend it, note here..this book was wriitten for those from or living in Deutschland. My plan is to begin reading the collection by Klaus - Peter Wolf today, an author from the area where we live that bases
his books off of the area..criminal mysteries..or Krimis auf Deutsch..these type of books tend to be my favorite to read but I have been trying to incorporate other types into my daily reading habit also...so this morning calls for a trip on the treadmill and then we will be heading to the animal shelter to walk some of the pups who have yet to find their forever homes...and then home to walk our babies..Max likes to wait till after his mid morning nap to venture out..oh the perels of being an old man!! So, here is to enjoying being out in the snow, getting some fresh air and being with the pups !! Enjoy your Friday..


No comments:

Post a Comment