Translate

About Me

My photo
Faith, Belief, Serenity..these are the things that keep me going..Hello there, my name is Tiffany..or aka as Fluffy..I am 49 and counting, child of our amazing God, Mimi, wife, mom, daughter, nurse, and am on a not so straight path to make this life the best it can possibly be. Not only for myself, but I hope by sharing my personal journey to inspire other women with a daily infusion of God's Word, positivity, and a few health and wellness tips along the way!! Be Blessed and make the day as amazing as you are!!!

Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Poor poor baby girl....

Guten Morgen world..a picture of our poor Marli after she returned from being spayed yesterday, the poor thing did not understand why she could not run and play like normal and finally gave up and went to sleep under Dalton's watch..happy to report she is better this morning but still a little sore when she tries to jump. But, she is spayed, one more step towards animal population control. A step every responsible pet owner should take.
Anyway, today will be busy, class this morning, and studying the rest of the day..test on Saturday morning..being in Kaiserslautern really threw me off of my preparation schedule but as we say in this house..It is what it is..pick up, keep going, and do the best you can. Okay, short and sweet this morning but will get back on track in a few days..promise..have to finish living this 2 week time period out!!

No comments:

Post a Comment