Translate

About Me

My photo
Faith, Belief, Serenity..these are the things that keep me going..Hello there, my name is Tiffany..or aka as Fluffy..I am 49 and counting, child of our amazing God, Mimi, wife, mom, daughter, nurse, and am on a not so straight path to make this life the best it can possibly be. Not only for myself, but I hope by sharing my personal journey to inspire other women with a daily infusion of God's Word, positivity, and a few health and wellness tips along the way!! Be Blessed and make the day as amazing as you are!!!

Thursday, January 2, 2014

It's Friday!!


 Hello to you all! Wanted to get some pics up first thing this morning..some of healthy food and others just for fun! For example the pic to the left..Max on New Years Eve..poor dog, he was so not amused!Above is the bouquet from my husband with good luck symbols..thanky hon..need all we can get!!
Below is yesterday's smoothie ingredients and then the finished product, added a slpash of multi vitamin juice and used about 5 pieces of the frozen bananas, that made enough smoothie for all 3 of us for breakfast and then one for my lunch also..I am totally addicted to the sharon
fruit, had never eaten one before about 4 months ago aand now I cannot get enough! Under pic is weißkohl (cabbage) and carrot salad..super light and good for you! So, got tons done yesterday in our office, lots of computer work for getting my nursing license approved so I can get to work and I even rearranged to offce for a better energy flow..it seemed to work! However, I must actually get dressed and leave the house today, have soome errands to run and must get ready to leave for Kaiserslaurtern on Sunday, will be gone for over a week which is good for me but sad for us as Matthias will still be on vacation for part of that time..but as we say very often in our household..It is what it is. So, need to get in gear, hit the workout area, address my problem zones and get this day started! Have a good one and be blessed.


No comments:

Post a Comment