Translate

About Me

My photo
Faith, Belief, Serenity..these are the things that keep me going..Hello there, my name is Tiffany..or aka as Fluffy..I am 49 and counting, child of our amazing God, Mimi, wife, mom, daughter, nurse, and am on a not so straight path to make this life the best it can possibly be. Not only for myself, but I hope by sharing my personal journey to inspire other women with a daily infusion of God's Word, positivity, and a few health and wellness tips along the way!! Be Blessed and make the day as amazing as you are!!!

Saturday, January 11, 2014

Okay..now this is a bit extreme...

Guten Morgen liebe Leute..last night I was basically awake after 2330 and this morning I am up at 0330..the positves to this are as follows..I am getting to blog, I am washing my clothes, I have time to drink coffee without being in a hurry, I can respond to emails and get some paperwork for work filled out before reporting this morning, I can attempt to make room reservations on campus for once school starts..since I apparently did not do this correctly the first time, and have a decent length inspirational break this morning....the down side is..by about 1030 this morning I am going to feel like something the cat drug in, I am going to have circles under my eyes, and this evening when I am finished with work I will have no energy left to do much of anything outside of eating dinner..a veggie wrap..and crawling into bed all while hoping to get a full nights sleep...but the good news is..today in Sunday and that means that I am almost done and will be able to head home on Tuesday..only to face a small Marli cat that is going to be mad as the dickens at me come Wednesday morning because after 1800 Tuesday she can have no food or treats due to an appointment Wednesday at 0900 to be spayed..now mind you, this is the little angel that wakes us up every morning between 0400 and 0500 because she is hungry..amnot so sure how this whole episode will play out...because if she can't eat than the dogs can't eat or I guess they will have to eat outside because she loves to eat dog food too!
At anyrate, we had an awesome team building workout at the end of the day yesterday, a bit sore this morning but actually wishing we could do it way more often, I am in pretty good shape but that would really get me to where I want to be a lot sooner...however, incorporated some ideas into my at home training..so we will wait and see if I get a few results sooner than expected! Okay..time to get off here and make the most of my early morning time..we need to be out the door NLT 0615!! I wish you all a blessed Sunday..

No comments:

Post a Comment