Translate

About Me

My photo
Faith, Belief, Serenity..these are the things that keep me going..Hello there, my name is Tiffany..or aka as Fluffy..I am 49 and counting, child of our amazing God, Mimi, wife, mom, daughter, nurse, and am on a not so straight path to make this life the best it can possibly be. Not only for myself, but I hope by sharing my personal journey to inspire other women with a daily infusion of God's Word, positivity, and a few health and wellness tips along the way!! Be Blessed and make the day as amazing as you are!!!

Friday, January 17, 2014

Keep calm..Learn Deutsch

Okay, liebe Leute..tomorrow is my B2 Deutsch Prüfung..I have studied, studied, studied and studied some more..my mind is full..why why why is it that I feel so unprepared for this test, for B1 I was ready, I was confidant..but for this one I feel like I need 6 more months to prepare. Everyone says that it will not be a problem..in other words..You got this..or out of the mouth of my sweet husband..when not you, who then?? In reference to me being ready.I guess because this time I have alot at stake..without the nice little certificate saying I have passed this blasted test I cannot get my nursing education and license approved to work in Deutschland..No stress here, no stress at all!! Luckly, I am a bit of a Schwatzliese (I learned this word from the internet..it means Chatterbox!!) so maybe I can impress them with my constant talking if not by my vast knowledge of the f&%$$§"!$%%.. German grammatik!! Which for anyone who has studied Deutsch knows is a bugger and especially hard for us..lets say..more mature learners..!! Okay. enough venting..back to the books, internet sites, notes, and maybe I will even throw a little TV in there for the fun of it!! PS..for those of you that do not already know..this entry is written in the colors of the German flag..in order!! You know know what you may learn at any given moment..Strive to be lifelong learners!!

2 comments:

  1. RELAX. BREATHE DEEPLY. GET YOUR CONFIDENCE BACK!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ich versuche!! Ehrlich:D..I'm trying..really!! Thank you for the message and gentle reminder!

      Delete