Translate

About Me

My photo
Faith, Belief, Serenity..these are the things that keep me going..Hello there, my name is Tiffany..or aka as Fluffy..I am 49 and counting, child of our amazing God, Mimi, wife, mom, daughter, nurse, and am on a not so straight path to make this life the best it can possibly be. Not only for myself, but I hope by sharing my personal journey to inspire other women with a daily infusion of God's Word, positivity, and a few health and wellness tips along the way!! Be Blessed and make the day as amazing as you are!!!

Friday, January 17, 2014

A day for worship....

Good morning to you all..I have had an absolutely amazing morning..the sky is still grey here in Germany but with alot of help from God the world is for me a little brighter today..we continue to have struggles in our house, decisions to be made..choices that are not so easy, possible upcoming changes..big changes... but while listening to praise and worship songs this morning I just felt this feeling of calm wash over me..that it will all be okay, that God never opens doors for us that he does not want us to take..I just need to quit fighting against things and give my life and issues over to him and he will lead us to where he wants us to go as a family..maybe not the path that we had thought we would take but one that is better for us...as humans giving this so called control we think we have over to God is so much easier said than done, I know that even with the best intentions I struggle with this every single day but sometimes on days like this he makes it easy for me. Today, I think he really showed me that I need to be with other people that believe...to be able to worship with others..and for that I thank him. I encourage all of who to take a few minutes to listen to what he is wanting you to hear today..it could change a few minutes, a couple of hours, a month, or maybe your life!! Be blessed and share your posive outlook with eveyone you meet, you never know who has major struggles that just a smile could make an enormous difference to..

No comments:

Post a Comment