Translate

About Me

My photo
Faith, Belief, Serenity..these are the things that keep me going..Hello there, my name is Tiffany..or aka as Fluffy..I am 49 and counting, child of our amazing God, Mimi, wife, mom, daughter, nurse, and am on a not so straight path to make this life the best it can possibly be. Not only for myself, but I hope by sharing my personal journey to inspire other women with a daily infusion of God's Word, positivity, and a few health and wellness tips along the way!! Be Blessed and make the day as amazing as you are!!!

Wednesday, January 1, 2014

2014..finally here!!

Happy New Year to all of you..sitting here eating grilled eggplant from our grill fest last night and it is super yummy! Happy to report the dogs and even the kleine Marli made it through last night and all of the fireworks here pretty well, there are still a few going off this morning which made for a pretty intense walk but hey, from having to hold on tight to the 2 leashes I don't have to do arm exercises today!! I stayed inside with the babies during the midnight fireworks but Matthias said it looked like the 4th of July outside and after my walk this morning and seeing all of the empty firework boxes, rockets, etc I can totally believe it. We had a pretty laid back bringing in the new year at home..grilled lots of good food..(I don't have to cook today..), had 1 of Matthias's old friends and his son over..our 18 year old proclaimed we were too boring and went to a party with friends..just kidding, but he did go out..we are totally NOT boring!!, neither one of us woke up hung over, and the house is not a wreck.. we are going to take today and just chill, we don't have many days to do this and before this year gets off to a running..more like a sprinting start.. we need it!  So, tommorrow we will begin..enjoy the day, enjoy your families and friends..relax a little!!

No comments:

Post a Comment