Translate

About Me

My photo
Faith, Belief, Serenity..these are the things that keep me going..Hello there, my name is Tiffany..or aka as Fluffy..I am 49 and counting, child of our amazing God, Mimi, wife, mom, daughter, nurse, and am on a not so straight path to make this life the best it can possibly be. Not only for myself, but I hope by sharing my personal journey to inspire other women with a daily infusion of God's Word, positivity, and a few health and wellness tips along the way!! Be Blessed and make the day as amazing as you are!!!

Thursday, January 2, 2014

Day 2 2014..time to shake it up!!

Good morning all! After a day of cruising on the couch I am ready to get busy and sweat it out this morning..today will be about eating RAW and moving every chance I get..will start the day..with okay..not in the authentic RAW food list..strong black coffee..won't give this up..sorry, but it for the protection of those around me..and a vitamin bomb fresh fruit smoothie..will begin photo journaling what I eat for all of you..maybe we can exchange some smoothie reciepes..looking for some green smoothie ideas..as posted previously my weight goal for January is 65 kilograms..start weight is 66.5 kilograms. It looks like the clouds are moving in this morning..but am determined to remain positve today, not only to begin the detox and renewal of my body but also of my body and soul..that is my greatest wish and perhaps largest goal for this year..to remove myself from the surrounding negativity and stress of the everyday life that we lead, to not let those who are critical or stress producing effect my life, to obtain a positve self image..not to always criticize myself because I do not have a model thin body, I am no longer so young and body parts are not where they should be in this day and time..but as a clipping I found in a magazine a few months ago says..In mir steckt noch viel mehr..that means to me..what you see on the outside is not all that I am and what I am currently doing is not everything, I am strong, my life is complex and I can always dig deeper into myself and come up with something else..
As I woke up and was getting ready to come downstairs I decided to make my mantra for the day 'think positve'..so to all of you..have an extremely positve and blessed day..will fill your next post with lots of color..and remember..2014 is a brand new, blank book waiting for you to write!!

No comments:

Post a Comment