Translate

About Me

My photo
Faith, Belief, Serenity..these are the things that keep me going..Hello there, my name is Tiffany..or aka as Fluffy..I am 49 and counting, child of our amazing God, Mimi, wife, mom, daughter, nurse, and am on a not so straight path to make this life the best it can possibly be. Not only for myself, but I hope by sharing my personal journey to inspire other women with a daily infusion of God's Word, positivity, and a few health and wellness tips along the way!! Be Blessed and make the day as amazing as you are!!!

Monday, January 6, 2014

9 days away from home....

Good Morning to you all, I arrived in Kaiserslautern on Sunday and will be here for well over a week. I must say it is always a challange to fit everything in that I normally do and be at the specific place for more than 8 hours a day..things like getting in a workout, blogging, studying..they all fight for space..of course if I was able to stay awake past about 2030 every evening I could add a couple-few hours to my day but that is so not going to happen..so the juggle begins..and the coffee brews.Now to figure out how to make American coffee prepackaged into the stronger European brew that I have to have daily to function at optimal levels..But for this morning, I have already put a load of clothes in the washing machine..love military housing..washers and dryers provided!! Will get motivated here in a minute and do my core workout..have to save the run till after work as I am not a fan of running outside alone in the dark..no matter where I am..and even at 1700 in the evenings here I am pushingthe dark thing...as it begins to hit dusk about 1630 here in the winter...okay,  so ready set go..welcome to your Tuesday .Be positive and be blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment