Translate

About Me

My photo
Faith, Belief, Serenity..these are the things that keep me going..Hello there, my name is Tiffany..or aka as Fluffy..I am 49 and counting, child of our amazing God, Mimi, wife, mom, daughter, nurse, and am on a not so straight path to make this life the best it can possibly be. Not only for myself, but I hope by sharing my personal journey to inspire other women with a daily infusion of God's Word, positivity, and a few health and wellness tips along the way!! Be Blessed and make the day as amazing as you are!!!

Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Hump day already??

Guten morgen all..I must say, everytime my husband comes home from work and says he has had a $%&%$§"(/&%% day and then plays country music on the internet I can feel the waves of change coming over our household ...I must say, even though we may be 40 something years old maybe the time has come for some life changes for our mental and physical well being..this goes along with my post from the other day..not being everything to everyone..but making ourselves happy and finding that source of peace within..I know that I have definanatly gone through this particular struggle and have had to learn to distance myself and say no..basically to set boundries no only with others but also with myself, the fact that I have learned that I must not jump everytime the phone rings or that if I just do not feel like going to an event, whether it be family or acquaintence related I just don't ...as a result I am calmer and not so pissed off all of the time, because for a while there I was a raging bi%&$§(?!!h..for sure. needless to say, home is a better place to be since I got a grip on myself and regained control of my life..even though it is super busy, it is super busy on my terms..and I have as a result ended up meeting some great people recently and other paths are opening up to not only me but to us as a couple..now to motivate him to join me in some new activities!! But..all is not hopeless, last weekend and the theater was a great start place for trying new things!! I think the keys are having a strong base of faith, a safe place to call home where you are unconditionally loved, finding what you are passionate about ..incorporating this into your life if not everyday at least on a very regular basis, eating healthy and exercising regularly, laughing often, being grateful for what you have, helping others, and as we are big fans of fuzzy critters here..cuddling with a pet..this has been shown in studies after all to bring down blood pressure and reduce sXs of depression and anxiety..and as I continue to walk on this path of growth and self discovery I have become a super big fan of realizing that I (or we) if you.. will should maybe not only think outside of the box but maybe think like there is no box..that all is possible with a little courage and a whole heck of a lot of faith..So, Fluffy readers..I invite you all to dance like nobody is watching and to have an awesome Wednesday..PS..starting the day with a run is a great way to release all of those feel good hormones and chemicals too..and I will get back to posting pics this afternoon..Marli helped me fix dinner last night..got some great..totally out of the box cat pics!!

No comments:

Post a Comment