Translate

About Me

My photo
Faith, Belief, Serenity..these are the things that keep me going..Hello there, my name is Tiffany..or aka as Fluffy..I am 49 and counting, child of our amazing God, Mimi, wife, mom, daughter, nurse, and am on a not so straight path to make this life the best it can possibly be. Not only for myself, but I hope by sharing my personal journey to inspire other women with a daily infusion of God's Word, positivity, and a few health and wellness tips along the way!! Be Blessed and make the day as amazing as you are!!!

Monday, January 13, 2014

So ready to be home!!


Good morning all, once more I was up and out of bed before 0430, what is not so bad at home seems different here because I have to do things like work (for a paycheck!!) and be accounted for all day..I can't hang out in my sweats all day and snuggle with the critters if I need a break ..will be happy in my sleep deprived state to return home. But I must say the time here was good, esp with my friend and yes coworker being here from the states, made the time go by quicker than usual..We had dinner last night with some other friends and that was also alot of fun but I did not get into bed until about 2300 and for those of you who know my sleep habits that is super late! At any rate..I am heading home later today to be back with the 2 goofballs at the top of the page, am ready to be there, even though they can rarely pose like 2 normal people for a picture. 
For those of you in the states or are able to shop on a military installation I discovered these snacks while I was here this time--Jalapnos that are like fried onions..Wow..what for a snack..warning..do not eat and then go straight to bed..just saying..you need some time for these little buggers to be well adjusted in your stomach or the early morning hours may not be so good! Of course since they are meant to be used as a garnish for veggies, salads and I ate them straight out of the bag after a long day may have something to do with that! Anyway, if you like spicey..try these!! Okay, need to finish some laundry, pack, and reorganize the hotel room ...we will talk again a day or so!! Be positive and blessed!!

No comments:

Post a Comment