Translate

About Me

My photo
Faith, Belief, Serenity..these are the things that keep me going..Hello there, my name is Tiffany..or aka as Fluffy..I am 49 and counting, child of our amazing God, Mimi, wife, mom, daughter, nurse, and am on a not so straight path to make this life the best it can possibly be. Not only for myself, but I hope by sharing my personal journey to inspire other women with a daily infusion of God's Word, positivity, and a few health and wellness tips along the way!! Be Blessed and make the day as amazing as you are!!!

Friday, April 25, 2014

Missed a day...oopps..was 'On the Road again'!!

Good Morning all..sorry for yesterday but was driving all day..once more I find myself in Kaiserslautern..was really not wanting to leave home again so soon as I was only there for a couple of weeks but..what are ya gonna do?? Work is work, mine just happens to be several hours from home.
So, what have I learned over the last couple of days??
1. That people actually work for the normal, everyday middle class as concierges, doing eveything from organizing taxes, gardening, shopping..you need it done..they can do it.I found this interesting.
2. That there is a 50's themed diner in Germany...the fasination here for all things American is interesting, kind of like a strange love- hate relationship.
3. That there is a difference in the definitions of Envy and Jealousy, and even better there are 2 types of Envy..benign and malicious. Envy is wanting something that someone else has and jealousy is being afraid of loosing something. Malicious envy is the act of hurting someone to get what you want..(that they have), and benign envy can actually be positive..to work as motivator, to make you work harder for what you want.
So, new day..time to learn something else..we are taking our physical fitness test this morning..so morning workout will be done early! If yesterday was any sign the weather should be gorgeous over the next couple of days..lots of outside time in the late afternoon!!
Have a great Saturday..

No comments:

Post a Comment