Translate

About Me

My photo
Faith, Belief, Serenity..these are the things that keep me going..Hello there, my name is Tiffany..or aka as Fluffy..I am 49 and counting, child of our amazing God, Mimi, wife, mom, daughter, nurse, and am on a not so straight path to make this life the best it can possibly be. Not only for myself, but I hope by sharing my personal journey to inspire other women with a daily infusion of God's Word, positivity, and a few health and wellness tips along the way!! Be Blessed and make the day as amazing as you are!!!

Sunday, April 20, 2014

Okay..so we are not the Easter Bunny but oh so cute!!


 Hallo liebe Leute!! I want to wish you all a very happy and blessed Easter..Have included a bunch of photos for you all today, lots of sweet babies , finished projects, and flowers, flowers, and more flowers!!As you can see Max, Marli, and Melissa are enjoying the good life..no worries here!! I am continuing on my new journey to a life filled with not so much stress..the Sererity Prayer has come in pretty handy over the last few days..for those of you who are not familiar...
God, grant me the serenity to change the things I can, accept the things I can't and the wisdom to know the difference.
I am beginning to come to accept that I (we)..but as this is my blog and not my husbands... cannot please everyone and to understand that I alone am not responsible for other people's actions, reactions and decisions..at times this really causes some pain but I have come to a point in my life that I no longer want to compromise my life and my well being (we are talking mentally here folks..)
 for the fact that just because others expect certain things it does not mean that I have to jump when plans are made and fingers are snapped. With the changes and issues that we have had to deal with for quite a while now and the fact that certain things have finally blown up both my husband and myself are learning a very precious lesson..and that lesson is how to say NO!! We are lucky enough to have a few..and I am talking a very few people in our lives that understand and do not give us a bunch of grief when we say that we need time to ourselves..and for those people I am grateful..they understand that the world does not revolve around them and their desires..
When I liquidated our lives in the states little did I know that my life journey would be taking me down these paths that we are experiencing..I was expecting to be a slightly high strung girl from Texas who loves people and likes to have fun transplanted into another country and that all was going to be peachy keen and life would be filled with unicorns and rainbows..little did I expect what started about a month after we arrived..it has not been easy and continues to not be easy but I have learned alot about myself and how to deal with not so pleasant issues  (yes..this does include taking a time out..for as long as I need)..in the states I would have probably said 'peace out' long ago and moved to another part of the country..the beach is sounding really good about now.... but living here has helped me to mature and grow as an individual..mature is the key word here..as I have been made to stay put and deal with a bunch of crap..of course most of the crap (not all ...mind you) never would have occured previously but as we say in this house 'it is what it is'. At any rate I am super blessed to be married to this man.. who..bless his heart had no idea whatsoever he was getting himself into as he also expected the whole rainbow and unicorn senerio..but hey..I must say, despite all of the crap..trying to keep it clean here as it is after all Sunday..we are growing closer as a couple..
So, I think in my next life I will become a psychologist..too late in this one!! As far as Fluffyseekingfirm..the time on the treadmill has been boosted up to 60 minutes a day..so far that is equals out to a little over 7 kilometers..not so fast but over time the distance will increase..increasing the crunches and have incorporated a balance ball into the mix also..at the end of the day I am wiped out..but at least sleep is once more becoming familiar..pretty 


 excited about that fact. Below are pics of the completed wine rack..all decopouged out..as you can see..I don't use it as a wine rack but for a cookbook holder..so a totally custom peice for about 20 Euro. I am loving the results. Today is a good day, the sun is shining, we are here together, planning to grill, have heard form my oldest son..hoping to hear from the other..Wishing all of you a wonderful day with whoever you spend it with..or maybe you are taking the day to do nothing and enjoying the peace of being alone..that too is completely okay!!





No comments:

Post a Comment