Translate

About Me

My photo
Faith, Belief, Serenity..these are the things that keep me going..Hello there, my name is Tiffany..or aka as Fluffy..I am 49 and counting, child of our amazing God, Mimi, wife, mom, daughter, nurse, and am on a not so straight path to make this life the best it can possibly be. Not only for myself, but I hope by sharing my personal journey to inspire other women with a daily infusion of God's Word, positivity, and a few health and wellness tips along the way!! Be Blessed and make the day as amazing as you are!!!

Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Positivity plan....los gehts!!

Good afternoon! As promised..my Positivity Plan.....

1. 3030  as mentioned yesterday-study Bible for 30 minutes everyday
2. Pray and journal daily..as many times as needed
3. Listen to more music and watch WAY less TV
4. Purge house of unused items..clothing, dishes, whatever
5. DO NOT PROCRASTINATE
6. Drink 2 liters of water daily..this is great except for around 0400..;D
7. Blog daily
8. Take better care of myself..by this I mean more girly things like getting my hair cut on a regular basis, doing my nails, taking long walks....
9. Learn something new everyday..through reading, exploring, talking to people, internet search, reading the back of a cereal box..whatever works
10. 2 exercise sessions daily
11. Get outdoors as much as possible
12. CREATE!!!!!!
13. Incorporate more color into my life..

So, there we have it..putting into action..will keep you all updated on how this works for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment