Translate

About Me

My photo
Faith, Belief, Serenity..these are the things that keep me going..Hello there, my name is Tiffany..or aka as Fluffy..I am 49 and counting, child of our amazing God, Mimi, wife, mom, daughter, nurse, and am on a not so straight path to make this life the best it can possibly be. Not only for myself, but I hope by sharing my personal journey to inspire other women with a daily infusion of God's Word, positivity, and a few health and wellness tips along the way!! Be Blessed and make the day as amazing as you are!!!

Thursday, January 31, 2019

Life happens

Rejoice in the Lord always. -Philippians 4:4

Although things may not go as we have mapped out in our mind and things happen to bring tears of sadness to our lives, it is important to turn to the Lord and lean on our faith instead of depending on things of this world to make us feel better such as over eating, consuming alcohol in excess, going on a detrimental shopping spree- mind you a little retail therapy never hurt anyone, but spending as much as a car payment is too much. 
Sorry, for the interruption in the posting, things have been happening in my life where for a minute or two I really just needed to take a break and reorganize my mind..as the old saying goes, life happens when you are making plans. For now I am adjusting to my new normal and making the best out of things, even feeling positive about things to come. It would be easier if I was back to my normal self and able to put on 2 tennis shoes instead of 1, but we are at the end of week 2 post op and things are progressing well.
I personally not believe that it is the last day of  January already, please don't forget to wear red tomorrow in support of women's heart health awareness..women tend to present differently in the event of a heart attack vs men so please inform yourselves and be aware of your numbers to include your blood pressure, cholesterol levels, weight (and the distribution of where that fat is located on your body). 
Do you know that walking even just 20 minutes a day can have a significantly positive effect on your health? Shoot for a minimum of 10,000 steps a day if at all possible. I know that many of you are most likely knee deep in winter weather now and fitness goals may be tough to reach, but do what you can each day..sometimes it is not the big overarching goals, but the small steps and wins along the way that keep us motivated and going..
Alright, it is time for me to get my 200 weight exercises in for the day..then working down my checklist of things to accomplish for this 24 hours period, really more like 9 hours, as I tend to call it a day about 6pm..
Make the most out of this Thursday..or take a breather- whatever you need to do for you and your inner peace.

Wishing you all a blessed day, 

FSF

No comments:

Post a Comment