Translate

About Me

My photo
Faith, Belief, Serenity..these are the things that keep me going..Hello there, my name is Tiffany..or aka as Fluffy..I am 49 and counting, child of our amazing God, Mimi, wife, mom, daughter, nurse, and am on a not so straight path to make this life the best it can possibly be. Not only for myself, but I hope by sharing my personal journey to inspire other women with a daily infusion of God's Word, positivity, and a few health and wellness tips along the way!! Be Blessed and make the day as amazing as you are!!!

Tuesday, January 22, 2019

Transformation Tuesday

Good Morning to each and every one of you reading this. I know, I know..I have been off of this site for almost 2 years..and I have missed it..I have allowed life to get in the way..all of the stress and busy work, the blah blah. To sum it up..I had become a product of our society and gotten sucked into the stress, feelings of depression, and an underlying current if constant irritation of trying to have it and do it all. 
For some crazy reason, when I woke up this morning I had this overwhelming urge to reconnect with the world outside of my own head and get back on track to live an INTENTIONAL and GRATEFUL life..so as a result, FSF has re-emerged and hopefully will reconnect with previous readers and connect with new ones..life is way too short to be lonely and isolated, even when surrounded by others.
Today started with some coffee and quiet time.. I have been writing in my journal like a mad woman lately and it is really helping to get all of the thoughts, plans, goals, inspirations, etc down on paper..I am also back on the path to optimizing my health and fitness status..but, here is the kicker..I am on post op day 7 after having foot surgery..the 3rd one to my right foot. So far so good, I am being as compliant as possible with the doctor's instructions of being non-weight bearing to this site..But, regardless of this small hindrance I am setting a goal of losing a total of 32 pounds and 11 inches off of my waist measurement over the next 8 months. Yes..I will provide the beginning lbs and inches later in this post! Somehow along the way of the past 2 years I have justified cramming whatever I wanted into my mouth..flavored coffees, ice cream, chips, fries, etc..My stress level has been high and so has my denial voice. NO MORE..in less than 10 months I will turn 50 and my goal is to be the best that I can be..both INSIDE and OUT!! 

So..starting today..my goals are as follows: 

  8 large glasses of water daily  
  200 weight exercises (with 8 lb weights)      
  2 cups of tea daily- whatever kind, no sweeteners
  no more creamer in my coffee                                                      
  4 meatless meals a week  
  cut any form of concentrated sweets down to a minimum                                                                
  no more cream/dairy based sauces/dips  
  journal daily      
  work on my vision notebook 
  have fun trying new things, products, foods, cooking methods
 spend time on my skin care regime
 read something inspirational
 take a good dietary supplement/multivitamin daily 

****as I am for the time being dead in the water as far as walking/running I will be concentrating on upper body strength for the time being****

Here are stats (a bit embarrassing, but we have nothing if we don't have transparency!) 

Starting weight  156 lbs

Upper arms 12 inches
Waist 33 inches
Hips 39 inches
Upper thighs 23 inches

I am so excited to begin/continue this journey with each of you..please post a response if you want..my goal is for this site to be both and inspirational site and a sounding board..a safe place to be us!!

      Verse for the day..and my life verse.....I can do all this through Him who gives me strength.
                                                                     Philippians 4:13

Sincerely, FSF

No comments:

Post a Comment