Translate

About Me

My photo
Faith, Belief, Serenity..these are the things that keep me going..Hello there, my name is Tiffany..or aka as Fluffy..I am 49 and counting, child of our amazing God, Mimi, wife, mom, daughter, nurse, and am on a not so straight path to make this life the best it can possibly be. Not only for myself, but I hope by sharing my personal journey to inspire other women with a daily infusion of God's Word, positivity, and a few health and wellness tips along the way!! Be Blessed and make the day as amazing as you are!!!

Monday, October 6, 2014

Going to visit Mickey, and Minnie, and Donald....and Pluto......

Good Morning gorgeous people!! Today we head to Disney World..wait you ask..when did you go to Orlando?? On my 45th birthday of course,,who doesn't want to spend 17 plus hours flying or in various airports on their bday?? Just kidding..the jet lag this time is not horrible like it was in June when I was here..maybe it's because we are here on vacation or maybe it's because my awesome hubby is here with me this time..whatever it is it's working..in fact it is working so well I am awake early enough to go find the gym here at the hotel before I go get a hug from my all time favorite disney character Pluto!! I must say..I am not feeling a day over 30 at this moment..we of course went to Wally World..(Walmart) yesterday and got coffee and other goodies for the room..found of all the crazy things..crunchy dried Okra..I love exploring grocery stores..they had a whole lot of different things from last time I was shopping in one!!Am happy to report I found my favorite flavored bottled water and big bag of trail mix too!! Doesn't take much to make my day!!Matthias on the other hand went straight for the smoked sausage and american style chedder cheese..doesn't take much to make him happy either!! Starbucks is brewing..life can be so good!! We hit up Epcot the first day, were on the Boardwalk yesterday...So..where are the pics?? Stay tuned for Have Flip Flops will Travel to have a new posting by the latest tomorrow morning..today will be late as I see a visit to downtown in our future also!! Okay..finding tennis shoes..Bis Später!!

No comments:

Post a Comment