Translate

About Me

My photo
Faith, Belief, Serenity..these are the things that keep me going..Hello there, my name is Tiffany..or aka as Fluffy..I am 49 and counting, child of our amazing God, Mimi, wife, mom, daughter, nurse, and am on a not so straight path to make this life the best it can possibly be. Not only for myself, but I hope by sharing my personal journey to inspire other women with a daily infusion of God's Word, positivity, and a few health and wellness tips along the way!! Be Blessed and make the day as amazing as you are!!!

Monday, October 27, 2014

Monday..new week..new job..new outlook!!

Hey guys..sorry for the not first thing in the morning post today but I have to come out with it..I slept until 0900 this morning..this is something I never do but I just after all of the traveling and working in the yard for several hours yesterday finally caught up to me..today is the start of a new week, got in a great workout this mornning..4km on the treadmill, 60 of each of the following..crunches, bridges, squats with hand weights, knee lifts, jumping jacks and 30 scissors and russian twists..then I took the pups for a much needed and anticpated walk to smell out the neighborhood as it had been a minute!! Today sees me off to a new job..as a nurse working here in Germany..this is a day I was beginning to think would never happen due to many faciliites unwillingness to allow me time of for my time with the Reserves..even this facility is a little hesitant but willing to give me a chance..for this I am grateful..just to be able to take care of patients again ..super excited. Have my lunch, book, nursing supply bag packed and am ready freddy!! Will be in training for a while, so they are starting me out on the late shift which is mid afternoon until about 2130 and then I will be working nights, just PT though so it will not be too bad.. am beginning the shop around for a more affordable not for profit online MSN program..just could not afford the one I was previously enrolled in without locking myself into some pretty serious debt and that is not on my bucket list in this point in my life!! Am feeling better after being back on my pretty strict eating plan..Vegan based..both physically and mentally as I did not follow it on vacation..almost impossible with eating almost every meal out. It is much easier here at home,made a huge pot of vegatable soup yesterday..add some hot pepper sauce..yummo!! So, it is time for me to get it together and head out the door as I have an errand to do before work but did not want to start the car more than what was absolutely necessary today..conserve our plant!! Refillable water bottle..check, watch with second hand..check, good mood and lots of energy..check!! Have a great Monday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment