Translate

About Me

My photo
Faith, Belief, Serenity..these are the things that keep me going..Hello there, my name is Tiffany..or aka as Fluffy..I am 49 and counting, child of our amazing God, Mimi, wife, mom, daughter, nurse, and am on a not so straight path to make this life the best it can possibly be. Not only for myself, but I hope by sharing my personal journey to inspire other women with a daily infusion of God's Word, positivity, and a few health and wellness tips along the way!! Be Blessed and make the day as amazing as you are!!!

Thursday, October 30, 2014

Night #1

 Good Evening to everyone..tonight will see me looking the first of 5 night shifts in a row in the eye..it has been a few years since I have pulled this off..but with a healthy dose of coffee before hand and doing my best to stay hydrated throughout all should be okay..am hoping my sleep - wake pattern adjusts as needed. I have to admit that I skipped my workout today as I elected to clean the house from top to bottom instead..somehow, some way in my justification mind lugging my vacumn cleaner and the mop bucket up and down stairs qualifies as some form of exercise!! But my workout yesterday was good..I have added some new moves into the sessions..such as Dumbbell Goblet Squats, Bent Overrows, Suitcase Deadlifts, Dumbbell Overhead Presses and Donkey Kicks. I must say after being pretty much out of the work arena for the past 3 plus years I had gotten really spoiled to having quite a bit of free time to fit everything into my daily schedule without too much stress..well..that has all changed..and in a crazy way it is really good for me. I am feeling more organized already!!So..time to get moving..see you tomorrow..after my workout and weigh in. 

No comments:

Post a Comment