Translate

About Me

My photo
Faith, Belief, Serenity..these are the things that keep me going..Hello there, my name is Tiffany..or aka as Fluffy..I am 49 and counting, child of our amazing God, Mimi, wife, mom, daughter, nurse, and am on a not so straight path to make this life the best it can possibly be. Not only for myself, but I hope by sharing my personal journey to inspire other women with a daily infusion of God's Word, positivity, and a few health and wellness tips along the way!! Be Blessed and make the day as amazing as you are!!!

Saturday, October 25, 2014

Home Sweet Home

Wow..it has been a minute since we've talked hasn't it?? Today is the first entire 24 hours at home since returning from the states. .we went from temps in the 80 ' and low 90's with the sun making an appearance every day  to a chilly, overcast fall here in Deutschland. .first thing we did upon our arrival home??? The wood burning stove filled and lit..see attached picture. ..my idea of a perfect fall or winter day..fire on..cuddles with a 4 footed baby or 2..and reading..or better..browsing cookbooks for holiday menu ideas! After unloading the car my honey headed out to pick up the critters from the pet hotel at Teirheim Hage..Missy came home just happy to be home..Max happy but wornout..and Marli was just pissed and full of attitude! ! All is back to normal today..everyone is happy and the fridge is filled with fresh vegetables. I am back on my workout routine after a 3 week break of flying, lots and lots of driving, eating meals in restaurants  more often than not, a few..and I do mean a few short workouts..but to compromise sometimes 20,000 steps taken in a day..and a whirlwind schedule.  So..the damage done you ask in my battle of the fat? Weight this morning. .72.2 kg or 158.84 lbs. My workout was obviously harder for me than before we left..it consisted of 5 km on the treadmill ..and 50 of each of the following : crunches, bridges, jumping jacks, Russian twists, squats with hand weights,  and cross over knee lifts. Working on my 8 bottles of water for the day. Happy with what I came face to face with on the scale? Not so much but had a bad dream about 3 nights ago that I weighed 175 pounds so am happy to once more have a scale handy and to be able to get back into my daily routine. What I am happy about is that I was able to enjoy some tastes of home without beating myself up over it. We enjoyed playing,  visiting, and just taking it all in. We had 1 lonesome rose that looks  like it bloomed just a day before we came home..yellow rose of Texas!!🌹🌹🌹 For our travels and pics I invite you all to read my travel blog..Have Flip flops will Travel. .So wonderful people. .until tomorrow. I wish you all a blessed day. ...

No comments:

Post a Comment