Translate

About Me

My photo
Faith, Belief, Serenity..these are the things that keep me going..Hello there, my name is Tiffany..or aka as Fluffy..I am 49 and counting, child of our amazing God, Mimi, wife, mom, daughter, nurse, and am on a not so straight path to make this life the best it can possibly be. Not only for myself, but I hope by sharing my personal journey to inspire other women with a daily infusion of God's Word, positivity, and a few health and wellness tips along the way!! Be Blessed and make the day as amazing as you are!!!

Friday, October 3, 2014

My how the time flies !!!

Good Morning all...2 days ago today felt like a punch in the stomach as today is the dreaded 45th birthday..but I must say..today I am feeling good and the energy is through the roof. Scale as of yesterday was happy to hang out at 71.7 kg..even with dietary changes..but it is not trending upwards so I am happy with that..Activity log for the past few days is as follows. ..September 30th. .6.4 km, 40 crunches,  20 leg presses, 65 Russian twists, 50 bridges and squats with hand weights,  30 scissors and reverse push ups.  October 1st...6.4 km, 50 each of the following. .crunches,  bridges,  Russian twists,  squats with weights,  and standing crossovers, 30 each of scissors, leg presses,  and reverse push ups.  Yesterday's workout saw an increase to 7 km followed by 60 each of hand weight reps,  squats with balance ball lifts, Russian twists,  standing crossovers,  and bridges to round it out. You would think with all of that I would be exhausted but I feel really good. Today will be a day off to do something a little different. .like celebrate getting older! !! I wish you all a great day. .and for all of my readers in Germany. .Ich hoffe, dass ihr den Tag der Deutschen Einheit genießt !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment