Translate

About Me

My photo
Faith, Belief, Serenity..these are the things that keep me going..Hello there, my name is Tiffany..or aka as Fluffy..I am 49 and counting, child of our amazing God, Mimi, wife, mom, daughter, nurse, and am on a not so straight path to make this life the best it can possibly be. Not only for myself, but I hope by sharing my personal journey to inspire other women with a daily infusion of God's Word, positivity, and a few health and wellness tips along the way!! Be Blessed and make the day as amazing as you are!!!

Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Just 1 Question...

Good Morning to you all..I am a little on the frustrated side this morning after some of my experiences yesterday... from some of the people that I encountered. Once more..of course..it has to do with the fact that I was not born and raised here and my accent is different. Not 1 but more than a couple people took it upon themselves to make fun of me while I was speaking. My question this morning is who in the hell made a large percentage of the people here think that it is acceptable to be outright rude?? To be critical and demeaning to others at the drop of a hat?? I am not..repeat..NOT a freak of nature, I am a human being, living in a different country..attemping to build a life for myself  here..you know what?? I could be the kind of person who refuses to learn the language and live off the state as a non functional part of society and take advantage of my status here as a "Scheis Ausländerin" but I don't and have never considered it. Since week 1 over 3 years ago I have fought this fight on a continual basis and you know what?? I am tired of the petty, stupid things that people say and do. I an not rude to you and where I come from..yes..that would be Texas..we are taught from a very young age to be nice to others and have respect for your fellow human beings..silly me, I thought this was a universal thing but apparently I was wrong. I am not outright critical of others, I am not rude, and I attempt to have respect for others until proven that they do not deserve my time or effort. I am once more baffled at how some people conduct themselves regarding other human beings..
  So,now that I have gotten this out I am going to get on the treadmill and work up a good sweat and release some of those feel good endorphins so that I can once more tackle another day..and for all that continue to be critical and rude to me?? Guess what?? You will not win..you will not break me.. I have already lived through way more than most ever will and with those experiences and the influence of other strong females in my lifeI will continue to grow as a person and strive to be better and learn something new everyday...

No comments:

Post a Comment