Translate

About Me

My photo
Faith, Belief, Serenity..these are the things that keep me going..Hello there, my name is Tiffany..or aka as Fluffy..I am 49 and counting, child of our amazing God, Mimi, wife, mom, daughter, nurse, and am on a not so straight path to make this life the best it can possibly be. Not only for myself, but I hope by sharing my personal journey to inspire other women with a daily infusion of God's Word, positivity, and a few health and wellness tips along the way!! Be Blessed and make the day as amazing as you are!!!

Sunday, March 2, 2014

Good Morning..What a way to start the day!!

Guten Morgen liebe Leute!! It is a wonderful Sunday morning here, the air is crisp, the sun is playing peek a boo behind the clouds but at least it is not raining. I managed to have a half of a day free and am using it to full advantage by starting the day outside for some exercise and then to eat a super healthy breakfast of cereal, fresh fruit salad and yogurt..of course it is Vegan..and quite tasty I might add. Journaled and talked to God..am in a super duper good mood as a result of all, just goes to show what taking care of yourself spritually, mentally, and physically can do..now to figure out how to start everyday like this ..esp on the really busy days where I feel like I do not have time to take a deep breath in..on those days I espescially need to feel like this. Am missing being home but the next week will be filled with busy days for both myself and my son so I am betting that the days go by really fast. Not to mention that my poor husband is probably enjoying the break and a quiet house!! So, we have yet to have made it to go shoe shopping..tennis shoes mind you for spring and summer outdoor running..maybe we will accomplish that task today. So, wishing you all a wonderful Sunday..spend time with those and doing what makes you happy...I will save part of that for next week when we are home again!!

No comments:

Post a Comment